Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Great America! Woo hoo!

 Picture from: www.miadventure.com

Great America is so much fun! You get to eat pizza, hot dogs, turkey wings, all different kinds of things. And the best part, is to go on rides! Yeeeaaahhh! My favorite type of ride is a roller coaster! Those are the best! I like Superman, and the Batman. I even like water rides. Those are fun, because I like to get wet, and it's so hot in the summer, and I also like to see my sister and my mom and dad get wet too! Those are hilarious!! Hahahahaha! What I've been wanting to get on for a long time is the Raging Bull roller coaster. I couldn't do it because of my height. But that was the last time I went there, which was last year. So, when I go this year, I'll try again. I can't wait to go there again! Well, at least I think I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment