Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Welcome to Jamaica, Man!

Aaaaaahhhhhh!!! The hot sun warms my skin. The clear blue water cools me down. The dolphins swim in the ocean as graceful as a swan. I can feel the cool, crispy air blowing my hair out of my face. The warm smell of coconut milk tastes as sweet as honey. Can you guess what I'm thinking of? That's right, Jamaica! It has all of the things I described about it. I think you should go there. I've been there 2 times. Is that cool or what? My mom and dad have been there 3 times. They went snorkeling once. When they told me, I wanted to know if they saw any animals, and they did!  I wish I could go there again with my family and have fun just like we used to back then.
Well, farewell my Jamaican friend!!
Picture from destination360.com

2 comments:

  1. cool I love how you expressed so many emotions. I always wanted to go to Jamaica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to go one or two more times there.

    ReplyDelete